INC. - Winter 2020
Inc. is the only major business magazine edited exclusively to guide CEOs and owners of small-to-midsize companies to success. Inc. provides fresh, insightful analyses to give the major players in the business world the tools they need to excel.
Each issue uses real life examples of strategies, case studies, and successes and failures edited specifically to illuminate new ways in which its readers can benefit. Big and small organizations alike turn to Inc. to make sense of ever-changing business world.
The pages of Inc.are printed on 100% recycled paper. Inc. is dedicated to the preservation of the environment and makes sustainability a part of its core mission.
What You Can Expect in Each Issue:
- Priority: Provides real-world examples and stories and looks at the people behind the decisions, giving readers a mix of practical advice, insight, and inspiration.
- Finance: Money is the lifeblood of any company. And Inc.s Finance section helps entrepreneurs find it, allocate it and manage every aspect of it.
- Sales + Marketing: Inc.s much-asked-for section gives an insiders look at the tactics, strategy and trends to boost company owners revenue and buzz factor.
- Managing: Through case studies and answers to smart questions, Inc. gives readers practical information and insider secrets to help manage and lead their companies to success.
- Technology: Reviews of the best tech tools and best practices to give entrepreneurs the edge.
- Case Study: Inc. takes readers inside a major decision point by looking at a business at a crossroads, with a panel of experts dissecting the companys decision.
- Ask Inc.: Readers ask questions. Inc. answers them. In "Ask Inc.," readers facing thorny business problems get their questions answered by experts and leading entrepreneurs.
- Street Smarts: Three-time Inc. 500 winner and ASME-nominated columnist Norm Brodsky offers inside advice to entrepreneurs, from someone who truly knows the ups and downs of the entrepreneurial life.
- Guest Speaker: Some names are familiar to many, others to a few. All of the guest speakers have unique and valuable insights to offer owners of growing businesses.
- How I Did It: How I Did It gives entrepreneurs the chance to tell their inspiringandoftensurprisingstories of business success.
- Features: Inc's features provide a diverse mix of stories that take an in-depth look at the struggles within entrepreneurial companies and the lessons they reveal. Inc's most popular issue, the annual Inc. 500, ranks the fastest growing private companies in America. Inc. also covers successful start-ups, entrepreneurial innovators, valuation guides and much more.