Bonne Maison has selected a double thread, 100 % Egyptian cotton, perfectly round and smooth, thanks to its high quality raw material, spinned with a special technique, that allows the elimination of all short fibres in the material. That prevents the pilling of the cotton once knitted, making it smooth, soft, matt and strong. Their colours are created with care and the dyeing of the threads is specially made for Bonne Maison in Italy.
Thanks to the know how of a French manufacturer, they’ve created a high quality sock, really thin, with a stitchless strenghtened toe. The delicacy of the stitch ensure a great precision in the patterns. With the manufacturer, they invested in thin gauge knitting machines, allowing them to manufacture 80% of their socks in France, and the remaining 20% in Europe.